[ 2018.12.21 05:16 UTC Content has been updated. ]
GEO-KOMPSAT-2A Data Access mechanisms
GK-2A data can be accessed in various ways of landline-based network and dissemination by satellite.
- Satellite broadcast system (AMI data)- To maintain H/LRIT broadcast corresponding to COMS five channels
- [UHRIT] All 16 channels data of meteorological observations in Ultra HRIT
- [HRIT] Maintain HRIT broadcast corresponding to COMS five channels
- [LRIT] Broadcast weather FAX replaceable information for ships over ocean
The antenna size map for receiving GK-2A UHRIT data is below. For example, the 4.5m diameter antenna is needed for Indonesia to receive those data.
- Landline service (AMI/KSEM data)
- Access and download will be available on websites (NMSC, DCPC)
- Data service function on websites will be available by user registration