CoE: Moodle Login
Search VLab Pages
Category Archives: Vlab News
GEONETCast Americas User Group Webinars
The webinar will be held 20 June at 16:00 UTC, with an anticipated duration of 2 hours. The webinar series is free, but registration is required.
To register, follow the link http://bit.ly/GNC-A Registration deadline is 17 June.
Learn more about GEONETCast Americas at http://www.geonetcastamericas.noaa.gov/index.html
Ninth Asia Oceania Meteorological Satellite User’s Conference
The Conference, which will take place from 8 to 10 October, will be preceded by a training event for trainers on RGB techniques for meteorological applications (6 and 7 October).
Those interested in presenting at the Conference should note that the deadline for abstract submission is 1 July 2018.
More information about AOMSUC-9 is available at the Conference website at http://aomsuc9.bmkg.go.id
What is in the Calendar in March?
- 11-15 March – Satellite Application Course on Tropical Cyclones
- 19-30 March – Using the Copernicus Marine Data Stream for Ocean Applications – Online phase
- 20-22 March – Baltic+ 2018 – Classroom phase
- 28 March – Regional Focus Group of Americas and Caribbean – Discussions in English and Spanish
Application to attend some of the events above is already closed. To avoid disappointments, make sure to keep an eye on application deadlines of future training. Here are those that will close in March:
- Workshop on the Use of Gridded Satellite Data for Climate Services – Online phase. Deadline to apply: 9 March 2018.
- SEEMET Advanced Satellite Meteorology course. Deadline to apply: 9 March 2018.
For more information about training opportunities in satellite related topics, please see https://www.wmo-sat.info/vlab/calendar-of-events/