- 11-15 March – Satellite Application Course on Tropical Cyclones
- 19-30 March – Using the Copernicus Marine Data Stream for Ocean Applications – Online phase
- 20-22 March – Baltic+ 2018 – Classroom phase
- 28 March – Regional Focus Group of Americas and Caribbean – Discussions in English and Spanish
Application to attend some of the events above is already closed. To avoid disappointments, make sure to keep an eye on application deadlines of future training. Here are those that will close in March:
- Workshop on the Use of Gridded Satellite Data for Climate Services – Online phase. Deadline to apply: 9 March 2018.
- SEEMET Advanced Satellite Meteorology course. Deadline to apply: 9 March 2018.
For more information about training opportunities in satellite related topics, please see https://www.wmo-sat.info/vlab/calendar-of-events/